In our world, time is money, and the faster you complete tasks, the more revenue you have coming your way. Calendly may seem like the best thing since sliced bread, but several scheduling software platforms make excellent Calendly alternatives. Some apps offer free plans that are just as good, if not better, than those offered by Calendly.
Wondering which scheduling software will give you more than Calendly? Let’s talk about some good alternatives that will not put a huge dent in your pocket.
What Is Calendly?
Calendly fixes the problem of scheduling meetings by getting rid of the back and forth that comes with trying to find suitable times via email. It is an efficient and intuitive platform that schedules all appointments and meetings for the user.
You can send invitees a link that shows your availability and you also have the option to embed your link on your website. This makes it easier for anyone trying to schedule times with you to simply check your availability and schedule an appointment.
our availability will also be visible to invitees who do not use Calendly. Calendly eliminates the confusion that comes with different time zones and automatically schedules meetings for times when all parties are available.
All you have to do is to share your availability preferences and Calendly will do the rest while you focus on other tasks.
Calendly makes it possible for small to medium businesses to boost efficiency and accelerate sales by eliminating the traditional methods of setting up appointments.
Calendly has a few drawbacks that include:
- Limited customization options on the less expensive plans
- Paying for multiple users is costly and smaller teams cannot access live support.
These drawbacks may get you looking for alternatives to Calendly. Let’s talk about the best Calendly alternatives on the market.
What Are The 12 Best Calendly Alternatives?
Here is my list of the best 12 Calendly alternatives in 2023.
Sprintful is an intuitive appointment scheduling software that is perfect for a wide range of clients from small teams to Fortune 500 companies. It offers a wide array of features that are suitable for different purposes and team sizes, which makes it the perfect alternative to Calendly. Users can schedule meetings, classes, yoga sessions, and more. Sprintful boosts efficiency and productivity by cutting the time spent scheduling meetings or classes.
- Integrate with Google calendar, Outlook calendar, Zoom, Salesforce, Stripe, Microsoft Teams, and more for a seamless experience.
- Control how your booking page looks with a customizable color palette.
- Create your domain and add your logo.
- Set up automatic reminders before meetings to avoid no-shows.
- Create a booking page for larger numbers and have the flexibility to cap the number of attendees and make available seats visible to visitors.
- Customize your settings and create several recurring events. This is ideal for lectures and training sessions.
- Auto-assign meetings to different team members according to need and skills.
Sprintful offers a free 7-day trial so you can get a feel of how it works without having to commit. Monthly payments make it possible for you to cancel your subscription anytime you choose to. They offer the Basic, Professional, Business, and Enterprise packages at affordable prices.
Sprintful is perfect for freelancers, small teams, and small to medium businesses, Fortune 500 companies, large academic institutions, and nonprofit organizations. Try out the 7-day free trial without having to worry about a credit card and try out this excellent Calendly alternative.
Zoho Bookings offers the best consultations and lets you sign up for free making it another perfect Calendly alternative. It’s an appointment scheduling tool that offers professional services that help you to organize your meetings and save valuable time. The simple and easy-to-use user interface automatically customizes for your industry.
- Clients can check your availability and schedule appointments in free time slots.
- Automatically send reminders to customers before each meeting to avoid no-shows.
- Personalize your booking page and embed it on your website. You can also add a link to emails for your clients.
- Integrate with online meeting tools for a seamless experience.
- Automatic and fast scheduling translates to more appointments and more leads closed.
- Integrate with popular apps like PayPal, Slack, Stripe, and more.
Zoho Bookings offers a 15-day free trial with the option to keep using the free plan after the 15 days is up or upgrade to the paid plan that has more features. Zoho Bookings offers a Basic Plan and a Premium plan at affordable prices.
Zoho bookings is perfect if you are working on a tight budget and it is suitable for both small teams and organizations. The free plan and the paid plans offer cost-effective ways to boost efficiency.
Setmore makes it possible for you to reach global customers with just a few clicks. Setmore is an appointment scheduling tool that eliminates the need to spend valuable time arranging meetings with customers. Everything is done automatically and efficiently for you, and all you have to do is highlight your preferences and focus on more rewarding tasks. Setmore also lets you show your business in its best light with features that allow you to customize and make all your glowing reviews visible to customers.
- Eliminate the stress that comes with chasing after invoices and receiving online payments.
- Customize the bookings page URL.
- Make sure every customer with an appointment gets an automated reminder to avoid no-shows.
- Customize and add your logo, branding, and reviews.
- Seamlessly integrate with your social media platforms, your website, and more.
Setmore comes with a free package that supports up to four users. This package comes with unlimited appointments, payments with square, and email reminders. The premium and pro packages come with affordable prices that offer all free features and more.
Setmore’s packages are budget-friendly and come with exceptional features that make scheduling a walk in the park. Setmore is perfect for single users and larger teams.
4. Chili Piper
Chili Piper is an appointment scheduling software that has advanced scheduling features that make it an excellent Calendly alternative. The features offered assist businesses in boosting efficiency and doubling conversion rates. Flawless scheduling and interaction with existing and potential customers translate to higher levels of customer satisfaction. Employees leave the mundane task of appointment scheduling to Chili Piper and get to focus on more challenging tasks which increase employee satisfaction.
- Simplifies group meetings by coordinating multiple calendars.
- Offers the option for live calls and videos.
- Prospects can book appointments with just one click.
- You can display your online scheduler on any website and deployment is simple.
- It gives you the option to use Instant Booker to book a meeting on behalf of other individuals.
- Customizable CRM rules let you route leads and meetings.
- Compatibility with GSuite and Outlook365.
Chili Piper offers an affordable Calendly alternative with the Concierge and the Instant Booker. To use Concierge, a platform fee is required and the fee is influenced by your monthly lead volume. User licenses are also a requirement. Instant Booker is priced per user license and you have the option to buy different types of licenses (Spicy or Hot) depending on your needs. You can pick which package and pricing best suit your needs as an organization or team.
Chili Piper provides packages that are suitable for both individual and business use. You can get a demo and try out their affordable products and plans.
Acuity Scheduling decimates phone tag with their customized scheduling page. Clients can get a real-time update of your availability and schedule times based on that with just a few clicks. Acuity Scheduling is an appointment scheduling software that boosts efficiency and ensures that your customers don’t have to go through the hassle of sending multiple emails back and forth to set up meetings.
- Clients can easily cancel meetings and reschedule and it eliminates the headache that comes with scheduling meetings for individuals in different time zones
- Acuity Scheduling sends automated reminders to clients
- Has video conferencing and integration features.
- You can share your calendar or availability via different platforms like your website, Facebook, Email, or Instagram which is convenient for clients.
- Offers customizable features and a simple User Interface
- Compatibility with Stripe, PayPal, and Square makes it possible for you to receive online payments
- Acuity Scheduling protects client information
- Get the opportunity to offer more unique packages that include group classes and gift certificates.
Acuity Scheduling offers three packages:
- Emerging– this package is the most affordable and it includes all free features.
- Growing– includes all Emerging features. You can enjoy features like text message reminders and appointments packages.
- Powerhouse– package includes all Growing features. It offers 36 total staff/locations and more.
Acuity Scheduling offers competitive prices and excellent services.
Acuity Scheduling is an excellent pick for small to medium businesses. Try out the free 7-day trial and boost efficiency while offering your clients exceptional services.
Schedule your meetings faster and more efficiently with Hubspot Meetings. Hubspot will help you to boost productivity and keep your prospects happy. Hubspot offers a wide range of features that are suitable for both individual users and teams. Features include a widget that you can use on external site pages, automated sequences that trigger emails, and more.
- Integration with Google calendar, Office 365 calendar, and Hubspot CRM gives you a smooth and seamless experience.
- Prospects can view available time slots and set up meetings or reschedule.
- Prospects can send group meeting links or round Robin meeting links with available team members.
- Embed your calendar on your website or include the link in an email to make it easier for prospects to schedule calls.
- Set your emails to be sent out at specific times of your choice whether you are logged in or not.
- Use AI to track emails and be notified when a prospect interacts with your correspondence so that you can send a flawlessly timed follow-up.
- Use live chats to communicate with prospects when they are actively using your website.
Hubspot gives you the chance to start scheduling group meetings for free with the free package which makes it a perfect Calendly alternative. Paid packages offer more features and they include the Starter plan, which is the most affordable and covers two users, and the Starter CRM Suite. You can select a plan that is both cost-effective and will meet your needs. Look up prices of different packages and get started.
Hubspot is another suitable Calendly alternative and it’s suitable for both individuals and organizations. It is also user-friendly and you can get started for free without going through the hassle of adding your credit card information.
ScheduleOnce offers a great Calendly alternative and lets you unlock your potential with intuitive, smart scheduling that automatically directs leads and prospects to the people in your team who can attend to their needs. It allows you to respond to customers and schedule calls without wasting time. A quick response time will help your business to boost customer acquisition and retention, which makes ScheduleOnce invaluable. ScheduleOnce has a simple user interface that is beginner-friendly. It is the lead acceleration platform used by teams like Trilogy Financial and Andela.
- Gives you the option to add a booking page to your website with just a few clicks.
- Prospects and clients can schedule calls with your team with a few taps.
- Calendar Integration with platforms like Microsoft Office 365, iCloud, Exchange, Outlook, and Google Workspace.
- Utilize video conferencing integrations with platforms like Zoom and Google Meet.
- Customers can schedule group meetings, panel meetings, and one-on-one meetings.
- Avoid unwanted meetings and keep your booking pages private by sharing a one-time link with a customer.
ScheduleOnce offers the Starter, Growth, and the Enterprise package. The starter package is free for up to 25 users and it comes with all the best features included. The Enterprise package comes with custom pricing that depends on the size of your team. Take a look at the pricing, sign up, and never have to worry about scheduling again.
ScheduleOnce is an invaluable scheduling software that is designed for teams. The generous starter plan makes it possible for you to try some of the best features free of charge.
Doodle is a simple scheduling software that makes a good alternative for Calendly. It offers a wide range of features that make it worth your time. Doodle helps you to limit the time spent on arranging meetings by doing everything for you automatically. All you need to do is highlight your scheduling preferences and sit back. Boost your response time and improve your output.
- Automatic reminders help to reduce the chances of missing meetings.
- The booking page gives you the flexibility to choose how many bookings you will take over a day and how long people can book for.
- With a few clicks, you can send a link to anyone who wants to book a meeting with you. All they have to do is pick an open time slot.
- You can keep part of your booking page private. Only available time slots will be shown to anyone who needs to book a meeting, all the other information is only visible to you.
- Calendar integrations with services like Office 365 or Google Calendar to avoid double-booking.
- Eliminate the headache that comes with scheduling meetings with people in different time zones. Doodle will automatically identify a time slot that is suitable for both of you.
Doodle has a free 14-day trial and it offers the Pro package, the Team package, and the Enterprise package at affordable prices. The Team package covers up to 20 users and the Enterprise package is customized according to your needs as an organization. The Enterprise package includes all team features and more.
Doodle is perfect for individual use, small teams, and organizations. The cherry on top is that you don’t need to enter your credit card information to sign up for the 14-day free trial.
Salesloft makes scheduling meetings so much easier and less time-consuming. You no longer have to miss critical meetings because of scheduling conflicts. Salesloft is simple to use and gives you the flexibility to choose a package that suits your needs. It has a selection of features that let you manage your availability and more. Let’s look at some of the features included.
- Customizable settings for meetings. You can set default meeting lengths and locations.
- Lets you view your list of booked meetings and the details for each.
- Prospects can schedule calls via links and they can easily view available time slots and pick one.
- Avoid the hassle of trying to schedule meetings by sending emails back and forth.
- Trigger automation rules that include changing cadence.
Pricing varies with the different packages. Salesloft offers the following packages:
- Prospect- automation, dialer, and analytics.
- Sell- analytics plus reporting and cadence.
- Engage- unlimited cadence, automation, analytics, and reporting.
- Enterprise- cadence, automation, messenger, analytics, dialer, and more.
You can sign up and request a quote.
Salesloft is the perfect pick for small to medium businesses. It offers scheduling services that are tailored to your needs.
Outreach cuts down on administrative work and follow-ups. It’s excellent for sales teams and it significantly cuts down on no-show rates. Outreach provides an efficient and hassle-free way for sales teams to book meetings without frustrating prospects and losing a customer. Outreach offers intuitive solutions and is easy to use, with just a few clicks you can get a lot done. You can also get packages that are tailor-made to suit your needs.
- Prospects can view available slots and book meetings with no hassle.
- Calendar integrations like Google calendars and Office 365 helps you to avoid double-booking.
- All pending tasks and follow-ups are automated both before and after a meeting.
- You can place calendar links on your website to make it easier for prospects to book or reschedule meetings.
- Gain the flexibility to book meetings on someone else’s behalf and manage more than one schedule.
- Keep records recent and up to date via the flawless sync to Salesforce.
- Your whole sales team can use premade calendar invite templates instead of creating them from scratch to save time.
Outreach offers affordable prices and each package is tailored to your needs. All you need to do is enter some company information and Outreach will provide you with a customized plan.
Outreach offers the best services to sales teams who need a more efficient way to schedule calls with prospects. Sign in to get your customized package.
Vocus.io integrates seamlessly with other calendars to read your availability and avoid double-booking. Vocus.io is an appointment scheduling software tool that saves you valuable time and boosts efficiency. It offers features that make your life smoother and packages that will not break the bank.
- Sync Vocus.io with multiple calendars to avoid double-booking and overextending yourself.
- Be flexible enough to control your availability. Block bookings on weekends or any other inconvenient time.
- The client or visitor has the option to pick the meeting length that is lost convenient to them and you can also pre-set meeting lengths.
- You can also take advantage of the features on offer and avoid short notice meetings. Have the power to control how far in the future you want to be booked.
- Take full advantage of the features and customize. Create a logo that resonates with your business and pick your domain, color combinations, and taglines.
- Integrate with your Zoom account for video conferences and automatically generate different links for each meeting.
- Let your prospects see your available time slots in their time zones to eliminate the tedious process of calculating time differences.
Vocus.io offers the Basic, Starter, and the Professional plan with an option to get a separate plan that provides higher limits. Vocus.io packages are affordable and you can make use of the 30-day trial to familiarize yourself with how it works. The 30-day trial requires no credit card and Vocus.io charges per month, which gives you the flexibility to cancel anytime you need to.
Vocus.io is a wise choice for one-on-one meetings and use by small teams and organizations. The simple payment methods make it convenient and you can also use the 30-day trial to see how it works.
Trafft streamlines your appointment scheduling process, making it easier than ever to connect with clients around the world. As a powerful and versatile scheduling tool, Trafft takes the hassle out of organizing meetings and appointments, allowing you to focus on more critical aspects of your business.
With customizable features and seamless integration capabilities, Trafft enables you to present a polished and professional image to your clients.
- Simplify the booking process with an easy-to-use appointment scheduling system.
- Personalize the booking page URL to align with your brand.
- Reduce the chances of no-shows with automated reminders sent to your clients.
- Tailor your booking page by adding your logo, branding, and customer reviews.
- Integrate effortlessly with social media platforms, your website, and other essential business tools.
Trafft pricing is split between individual options and company pricing options. While the individual option has 1 user attached to the account, the company option can start from 3 users onward, depending on your needs. The fee that you’d pay either monthly or annually is affordable compared to some of Trafft’s competitors.
With its user-friendly interface, customizable features, and affordable pricing plans, Trafft is an excellent Calendly alternative for both individuals and larger teams. By simplifying the appointment scheduling process, Trafft allows you to focus on delivering exceptional service to your clients.
Best Calendly Alternatives FAQ
Is There a Free Alternative to Calendly?
The good news is there is a free Calendly alternative. Picktime gives you the option to pick the free plan while providing seamless and hassle-free appointment scheduling. Picktime and Calendly have several similarities and they both offer high-quality services. Unlike the Calendly free plan, the Picktime free plan will let you integrate with PayPal, Hubspot, Google Analytics, and more. The only notable setback when it comes to Picktime is that it is not compatible with iOS or Android, which makes using it on your mobile device impossible.
Is Calendly Pro Worth It?
If you have plans to schedule a large team, Calendly pro is definitely worth it. Calendly pro comes with features that the free, premium, and basic plans don’t offer. Calendly Pro supports all integration, including Salesforce and Hubspot. Calendly Pro also includes the workflow feature that lets you send automated messages to attendees. This is especially useful to sizable teams and big companies. Calendly Pro also gives you more options when it comes to customizing.
Does Microsoft Have a Calendly Alternative?
Microsoft Bookings makes a great Calendly alternative. It’s suitable for small businesses and it comes as part of Office 365 for office subscriptions. It is compatible with both iOS and Android so you can easily access it on your mobile device.
Features include but are not limited to:
1. Appointment scheduling and rescheduling.
2. Reminder emails.
3. Third-party app integration. Integrates with apps such as AskCody and Google calendar.
4. Shows you real-time staff availability.
5. Creates and saves contacts automatically.
Can I Use Google Calendar Like Calendly?
Google calendar has similarities to Calendly but Google calendar has a more traditional approach. Most features are similar but Google calendar does not provide a simple and seamless way for you to automatically schedule meetings. Google calendar is also problematic when you need to set up multiple meetings, which is quite inconvenient for businesses. Google calendar is perfect for personal and basic scheduling tasks but falls short if you need to create multiple calendars for multiple users.
Calendly offers one of the best appointment scheduling software services on the market but you can unlock more from other scheduling service providers. The best Calendly alternatives on the market offer intuitive and comprehensive packages that integrate seamlessly with other platforms to give you a smooth experience. There is a scheduling app for every need. Invest in a scheduling app and watch your efficiency skyrocket.