As an Amazon seller, you know that advertising is a necessary part of the process. But managing your Amazon PPC campaigns can be time-consuming and expensive if you don’t have the right tools.
Amazon PPC software works by allowing users to create, edit, monitor, and even automate their Amazon PPC campaigns from one central location. This can save users a lot of time and money, as they no longer need to manually manage their campaigns or keep track of multiple campaign settings.
In this article, we’ll take a look at some of the best Amazon PPC software tools in 2022 and how they can help you save time and money.
What Are the Best Amazon PPC Software Solutions?
Here is my list of the best Amazon PPC software tools in 2022.
Teikametrics is the AI-powered Amazon PPC software that helps you connect, optimize, and grow your business on Amazon. Teikametrics utilizes cutting edge technology to help you optimize your PPC ads and get the most out of your Amazon advertising budget.
Teikametrics also provides you with insightful data and reports to help you make informed decisions about your Amazon advertising strategy. In addition, Teikametrics offers a suite of tools to help you take your Amazon business to the next level.
With Teikametrics, you can easily and efficiently manage your Amazon advertising campaign, and grow your business on Amazon.
- Easily create SKU-centric ad campaigns with the click of a button.
- Uses AI to recommend relevant keywords to target.
- Automatically adjusts your bidding based on your growth goals.
- Analyze all your data in one central dashboard.
- Get real-time competitor insights.
- Maximize advertising efficiency by connecting your inventory data.
Teikametrics’ Flywheel 2.0 platform offers 3 pricing options:
- Basic: Free – You don’t have access to the AI features and a lot of other functionality however it is a good option if you’re a small seller or just want to test out the platform in general.
- AI-Powered: <$10k/month the platform is free; >$10k/month the price is 3% of your monthly ad spend – This option gives you full access to the Flywheel 2.0 AI technology so you can optimize your campaigns.
- Ad Management: Plans start at $1,950/month for Amazon however varies based on your needs – If you want a designated account manager and prefer to be completely hands off, this may be the option for you.
What I Like / Dislike About Teikametrics
- Uses AI to recommend relevant keywords to target.
- Automatically adjusts your bidding based on your growth goals.
- Offers 3 different pricing options depending on your needs.
- If your margins are already slim, 3% of monthly ad spend may be a lot for your business.
If you’re an Amazon seller, then you know that product ranking is essential for success. And what’s the fastest way to improve your product ranking? That’s right, by running Amazon PPC advertising.
But who has time to monitor and optimize their PPC campaigns constantly?
That’s where Sellics comes in. Sellics is a tool that automates your campaigns, analyzes their performance, and optimizes them for profit. So whether you’re a small seller just starting out, or a large enterprise with hundreds of products, Sellics can help you maximize your profits on Amazon.
- Automate your Amazon keyword migration.
- Build your own automation rules.
- Tracks every change made to your PPC campaigns.
- Turn off ads during particular times of day for when you think sales probabilities are low.
- Choose your own goals and let Sellics optimize your campaigns around them.
Sellics offers 4 different pricing options:
- Starter – $250/month.
- Growth – $550/month.
- Pro – $550/month + percent of advertising spend.
- Custom pricing – Over $200,000 in monthly advertising spend.
What I Like / Dislike About Sellics
- Competitor research tools make it easier to compete.
- All-in-one platform for review, inventory, and ad management.
- Automation tools are great if you’re working with multiple clients and want to reduce overhead.
- Pricing can be expensive for smaller sellers.
- May be complex for those new to the platform.
Adtomic by Helium10 is the new, turbocharged Amazon PPC management software that has all the PPC tools you need.
It’s designed to help you save time and money, and to make your ads more effective. Adtomic is easy to use and offers a wide range of features, including: ad targeting, keyword research, ad creation, and bid management.
Adtomic also provides detailed reports so you can track your progress and optimize your campaigns. With Adtomic, you can focus on your business goals and leave the tedious task of managing your PPC campaigns to them.
- Provides a total overview of your advertising cost of sales.
- Advanced automation capabilities to optimize campaigns.
- Provides suggestions for bidding on keywords.
- Optimize your search term analysis.
- Most current sales education tools to help you succeed.
- Ability to access your Adtomic data through a mobile app.
Helium10’s Adtomic feature is available in 2 out of 3 of their pricing plans:
- Platinum – $84/month: This plan gives you limited access to Adtomic.
- Diamond – $209/month: This gives you access to Adtomic with up to 20k/month advertising spend included.
What I Like / Dislike About Helium10 – Adtomic
- Plans are more affordable than other Amazon PPC software options.
- Automation is built in to help you optimize your campaigns.
- Purchasing a Helium10 plan also gives you access to many more of their Amazon seller tools.
- Mobile app so that you can analyze data on the go.
- No AI optimization features.
- It’s unclear what the cost is if your ad spend per month exceeds 20k.
PPC Entourage’s Amazon PPC software makes it easy to optimize and expand your Amazon-sponsored product campaigns, so you can focus on growing your business. With advanced features, you can automatically target high-performing keywords, bid more aggressively for placements, and track your progress with detailed reporting.
PPC Entourage 2.0 also includes a margins profit maximizer which uncovers hidden costs and gives you actionable steps on how to reclaim those funds.
- Supports ad types: sponsored product, sponsored brand, sponsored display, and video.
- Advertising automation and dayparting.
- Easily optimize all campaigns at once with their bulk feature.
- Enhances your listings.
- Find new keyword opportunities.
- High-quality customer support.
- Easily uncover why some SKUs are less profitable than others with the profit maximizer tool.
PPC Entourage 2.0 has straightforward pricing of 2.9% of the advertising spend across your connected accounts. That means if you spend 10k/month then the cost of using PPC Entourage 2.0 will be $290/month.
What I Like / Dislike About Entourage 2.0
- Comes with a 14-day free trial which is great if you want to test out the platform first.
- Helpful support staff and the product itself is easy to use.
- There are no onboarding fees or additional monthly expenses.
- Some users have mentioned that the platform is buggy.
5. Ad Badger
Ad Badger is software that helps Amazon sellers manage their Amazon PPC campaigns. It is one of the most popular Amazon PPC software solutions, and it offers a wide range of features that can help sellers save time and money.
Ad Badger’s smart automation can help reduce ACOS, and its quick-to-master course can help sellers get a better understanding of how to manage their Amazon PPC campaigns. Ad Badger is a great tool for Amazon sellers who want to increase sales and revenue, while reducing the amount of time they spend on managing their Amazon PPC campaigns.
Ad Badger is the perfect tool for any Amazon seller who wants to take their business to the next level. With its easy-to-use interface and wide range of features, Ad Badger makes it easy for sellers to manage their Amazon PPC campaigns and boost their sales. If you’re looking for a way to save time and money on your Amazon PPC campaigns, Ad Badger is a great Amazon PPC Software solution.
- Ad Badger makes it easy to add new campaigns and keywords from inside the Ad Manager tool, just like you would on Seller Central.
- Bid Optimizer analyzes millions of bid changes every week to help you hit your target ACOS.
- Find unprofitable keywords in seconds.
- Automatically adds negative keywords based on profitability.
- Identifies positive keywords that converted to your campaigns.
Ad Badger’s pricing isn’t publicly available. You’ll need to book a demo with their team and a price will be discussed then.
What I Like / Dislike About Ad Badger
- High-quality, personal hands-on support.
- Easily act on positive and negative keyword detection.
- Continually updating and adding new features.
- No transparent pricing.
- Fewer features than other Amazon PPC software solutions.
6. Zon Tools
Zon Tools is a powerful Amazon PPC optimization tool that can help save you time and money by allowing you to easily manage your Amazon PPC campaigns.
With its quick and easy creation tools, automation features, and A.I. optimization, Zon Tools can help you boost your sales and profits while protecting your listings. The Explorer engine continually seeks out high-converting keywords, and the Phrase Match Engine removes any poorly performing search terms, ensuring that your campaigns are always running at their best.
Zon Tools is another great Amazon PPC software tool for anyone looking to get the most out of their Amazon PPC campaigns.
- Quickly & easily create powerful PPC campaigns.
- Put your PPC on autopilot with smart automation.
- Boost sales & profits with AI optimization.
- Protect your listings with defensive campaigns.
- The Explorer Engine continually seeks out high-converting keywords.
- The Phrase Match Engine removes any poorly performing search terms.
Zon Tools offers 3 different pricing options however each option changes depending on how much your monthly ad spend is. The base pricing is as follows:
- Analyzer – $9/month
- Masterer – $19/month
- Dominator – $25/month
What I Like / Dislike About Zon Tools
- One of the most affordable Amazon PPC software solutions if you’re a small seller.
- Uses the power of AI to optimize your campaigns.
- Great customer service.
- Some users say there is a learning curve that can take some time to overcome.
SellerApp’s Amazon PPC optimization software makes it easy to optimize your ads for maximum profitability. It helps you increase your PPC revenue while lowering your ACoS and improving keyword relevance.
SellerApp allows you to automate keyword bids and campaigns based on your profit goals. This ensures that you’re always spending your money in the most efficient way possible, and that you’re not overspending on campaigns that aren’t profitable.
Its machine learning capabilities help you make the most of your advertising dollars by automatically adjusting bids and campaign settings based on past performance data.
Additionally, by constantly monitoring your campaigns and identifying which keywords are resulting in unprofitable clicks, SellerApp helps you eliminate those keywords from your campaigns, saving you money.
SellerApp takes the guesswork out of Amazon PPC and ensures that your campaigns are always optimized for maximum ROI. So if you’re looking for a great Amazon PPC software solution, consider giving SellerApp a try.
- Automate bids and campaigns based on your profit goals.
- Leverage machine learning to save time, cost, and streamline campaigns.
- Optimize negative keywords to improve profitability.
- Discover top converting keywords.
- Make changes in bulk.
- Intelligent insights and recommendations to improve ad spend.
SellerApp has pricing options for everyone including individual sellers, agencies, and even provides a managed service. Their pricing breakdown for individual sellers are as follows:
- Freemium – $0/month.
- Pro Lite – $39/month.
- Professional – $79/month.
What I Like / Dislike About SellerApp
- They offer a freemium version and their paid plans are relatively inexpensive compared to other Amazon PPC software tools.
- Packed full of features.
- Great customer support.
- Some features still require that you update them manually instead of automatically.
Downstream is an analytics and advertising solutions which is now owned by JungleScout – a leader in Amazon product research.
Downstream provides an intuitive interface that makes it easy to get started with your Amazon PPC campaigns. The software also offers a wide range of features to help you fine-tune your campaigns for maximum results.
Their machine learning engine automates much of the daily campaign management, freeing up time for you to focus on other important tasks. The software optimizes your campaigns based on metrics that matter most, ensuring you’re always getting the most out of your advertising budget. This allows you to drive results across critical business metrics with less effort.
Downstream also offers powerful insights and analytics so you can measure the impact of your ad dollars against strategic goals. With Downstream, you can see how your campaigns are performing in terms of revenue, profit, and other important metrics. You can also use the data to make adjustments and optimizations that will improve your results.
If you want an Amazon PPC software tool that is backed by one of the most trusted Amazon product research tools on the market, then Downstream is a great option to consider.
- Advanced automation features include sales maximization, dayparting, goal seeking, etc.
- Custom reports and dashboards.
- Bulk editing to make changes across many campaigns.
- Team roles and permissions
- Manage all your accounts in a single portal with permission controls.
- Understand where your product stands in comparison to your competitors.
Downstream doesn’t publicly disclose its pricing. You will need to book a live product tour and speak with a sales team member to get the pricing details.
What I Like / Dislike About Downstream
- Strong automation features.
- Team roles and permissions.
- Competitor analysis.
- No transparent pricing
BidX uses machine-learning algorithms to continuously analyze the performance of your advertisements, making them more profitable through bid and keyword adjustments. In other words, it takes the guesswork out of online advertising, so you can focus on running your business.
And because BidX is always learning, you can be confident that your ads will continue to improve over time.
If you’re looking to save time on your Amazon campaigns, BidX’s Keyword Research feature is a must-have. This powerful tool allows you to quickly and easily find the best keywords for your products.
BidX also offers a variety of features that help sellers make the most of their ad campaigns, including bid optimization and campaign creation. With BidX, sellers can ensure that they are getting the most out of their advertising dollars and are reaching their target customers.
BidX is an easy-to-use tool that can save sellers time and money, and help them grow their business.
- 1-click setup campaigns.
- Positive and negative keyword automation.
- Automated bid adjustments.
- Regular strategy calls with a BidX team members and email/chat support.
- Clear reports to help you evaluate your results.
- Can be used in all Amazon marketplaces.
Bidx can be used for individual sellers, agencies, and a fully managed service. Pricing for their “Seller” plans are as follows:
- Starter – $149/month
- Advanced – $299/month
- Professional – $449/month
What I Like / Dislike About BidX
- Their one-click campaign setup makes the platform easy to use.
- You get regular strategy calls.
- One-on-one onboarding if you choose the advanced or professional plans.
- They don’t offer as many features as some of the other Amazon PPC software tools.
Perpetua is another Amazon PPC software solution that brings together everything you need under one single platform. This tool specializes in marketplace advertising optimization, display advertising, video advertising, and market intelligence reporting.
Perpetua offers a number of features that can save you time and money when advertising on Amazon. Perhaps the most notable is the automated campaign creation, execution, and optimization. This feature takes the guesswork out of advertising on Amazon and ensures that your campaigns are always running at their best performance based on your goals.
Perpetua also uses conversion-based bidding algorithms designed to maximize your ad spend efficiency. This ensures that you’re not wasting money on ads that aren’t converting and that you’re getting the most bang for your buck.
In addition, Perpetua offers a suite of market intelligence tools to help you track your progress and understand how your campaigns are performing in relation to your competition. This information is vital for making informed decisions about your advertising strategy.
- Create goals for your campaigns and have Perpetua’s ad engine help you reach them.
- Perpetua’s video creator helps you create a scroll-stopping video in seconds.
- Optimize your video campaigns with the help of Perpetua’s AI.
- Enterprise-level reporting.
- Keyword research tools.
- Notable brands are using Perpetua to scale their e-commerce efforts.
Perpetua has 4 different pricing options:
- Starter – $250/month.
- Growth – $550/month.
- Pro – $550/month.
- Enterprise – $250/month.
What I Like / Dislike About Perpetua
- Clean and easy-to-use interface.
- Their video creator is a nice feature that many other Amazon PPC software solutions don’t have.
- Big brands are using Perpetua including Cros, Kleenex, Huggies, and more.
- They are on the more expensive side for Amazon PPC software.
What to Look For in an Amazon PPC Tool
When looking for a tool to help manage your Amazon campaigns, there are a few things you should look for:
1. Ease Of Use
The Amazon PPC management software should be easy to use, with a user-friendly interface. This will make it easy to manage your campaigns and make changes as needed. Too many buttons and features will only overwhelm you and likely won’t provide much, if any, additional value.
2. Reporting Features
The Amazon PPC Software should provide detailed reports so you can track your progress and see where improvements can be made. It is especially useful to look at historical data and see how one change affected the performance of your campaign.
3. Automation Features
The tool should offer features that will automate tasks such as keyword research, bid management, and ad creation. This will save you time and allow you to focus on other aspects of your business. A few of the Amazon PPC software solutions mentioned in this article also use the power of AI to further automate and improve campaign performance.
Your Amazon PPC management software tool should come with excellent customer support in case you have any questions or problems. Support personnel with in-depth knowledge about their software and Amazon PPC advertising will greatly help you in resolving any issues that may come up.
The Amazon PPC management software should be affordable, with a price that fits your budget. Whether you want to pay a fixed monthly price or prefer a percentage of your ad spend going towards the Amazon PPC software you choose, you need to find a solution that works for you financially.
Conclusion: The 10 Amazon PPC software tools we’ve listed are all great options to help you manage your Sponsored Products campaigns. They offer a range of features and pricing, so it’s important to choose the tool that will best fit your business needs.
Hopefully, our list has given you a good starting point for researching which tool is right for you. Have you tried any of these tools? What was your experience? Let us know in the comments below.